These are the instructions to make my 2007 tree presents, which I really enjoyed making today.
1. Start off with a 6" square of double sided, patterned paper. (I used a sheet of Stampin' Up's! Prints Designer Series Papers in the Certainly Celery colourway, code number 109948, which can be found on page 73 of the catalogue)
2. Score and fold the paper at 1" intervals, concertina fashion.
4. With the raw edges of the paper facing the scissors and starting about 1" out from the centre, cut diagonally towards the opposite, outer, corner.
7. You'll see that the star is beginning to take shape now and all that is needed it to repeat step 6 on the other side.
10. Finally, make as many stars as you would like and hang them on your tree!
Inspiration from an original design by Gina Hanson.
Thanks for looking!
Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas and lots of stamping fun in the New Year!
P.S. Note to self - don't try to cut paper and take photos at the same time!